A few days ago, the lovely sirsnumber1kitten wrote 50 things about herself and encouraged her readers to 😊
It’s been difficult to think of 50 (turns out I’m pretty boring lol) but I got there eventually! 😂 So here we go!
1. I don’t drink.
2. I’ve never smoked.
3. When I was in my late teens, I was an extra in a movie with an Oscar nominated actress, where I’m seen on camera for about 5 seconds.
4. I love animals.
5. One of the fondest memories I have from my childhood is watching reruns of The Joy of Painting with my Dad in the late 90s.
6. When I was 10, I was sung Happy Birthday by the Chuckle Brothers when I went to see their show on a family holiday 😂
7. I get super emotional at animated kids movies.
8. One of my favourite ice creams is Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
9. I love to cook.
10. Like a typical Brit, I do love a good cup of tea. 😂
11. I have Scottish heritage through my Edinburgh born Grandma and I’m darn proud of it! 😊
12. I trained in Musical Theatre at college.
13. I own so many books I could practically build a small library.
14. I have a wide taste in music. I like everything from Tchaikovsky to Starset.
15. I have a very dry, sometimes self-depricating sense of humour. I don’t like to take myself too seriously. I think if you can’t laugh at yourself then what’s the point! 😂
16. Pilates and Yoga are my favourite forms of exercise.
17. Through my Grandma’s line, I’m a direct descendent of a Chieftain of our Scottish clan from the 1600s.
18. I love smiling! 😀
19. I can be very stubborn.
20. It’s impossible to choose just one favourite film. I have so many! Some favourites are To Kill A Mockingbird and Ladies in Lavender.
21. I adore Kizomba dancing.
22. I love languages.
23. I want to travel the world some day.
24. I love watching nature programmes.
25. I no longer dye my hair and nearly have all my natural hair colour back.
26. My first job was working in perfume as a Christmas Temp.
27. Raspberries are one of my favourite fruits.
28. One of my most prized possessions as a child was a Backstreet Boys cassette tape.
29. Bryan Adams is still to this day one of my all time favourite musicians. Run To You, anyone?
30. My first crush was Antonio Banderas in The Legend of Zorro 😂
31. My first kiss was for a show at 15. Said guy was a friend’s boyfriend who was playing my on-stage husband. Equally hilarious and awkward! 😂
32. I hate arrogance. I don’t care if you’re the bricklayer or the Queen of England. You’re no better or worse than anyone else.
33. I trained in football, gymnastics and Jujitsu in my childhood. Highest belt I was training for was blue, three away from black.
34. I love lingerie.
35. Some of my favourite country artists are Dustin Lynch, Luke Combs and Maddie & Tae.
36. A favourite book of mine is The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks.
37. I love herbal teas. Peppermint, camomile, vanilla chai, send them all my way!
38. At 19 after my Nan passed away, I considered giving up writing and performance to become a nurse.
39. I was brought up on Sci-Fi. The Stargate film and series, Aliens and the Terminator films? *bows down*
40. I love a good crime thriller, be it documentary or film.
41. My first published poem was at 8 years old for a school writing competition. It made no sense whatsoever 😂
42. As much as I’ve tried, I just can’t like the taste of/drink coffee.
43. I’m agnostic.
44. I’m scared of heights. I’m ok as long as I don’t look down, then I’ll need to hang on to someone’s arm.
45. I’m a total cuddle bug. I love cuddles!
46. Book shops are one of my happy places.
47. I love to party and have a good night with friends. I love to dance and I get drunk off the atmosphere.
48. My sister and me have sometimes been mistaken for identical twins. She’s 7 years older than me 😂.
49. I’m very pale. Think Nicola from Girls Aloud pale.
50. I love a good discussion/debate.
Hope you enjoyed reading! 😘
All my love,
*Picture – Pinterest