This post is just a little bit of fun. I’ve been having a little play around with GIFs recently and wanted to do a kink themed post with them. They’re great at capturing a moment or context perfectly and I think they’re pretty funny 😊
This is 11 moments/thoughts I’ve had (and maybe you have too on your personal journeys!) while exploring my kinky side as a (currently) sub-heavy switch.
Disclaimer: Like I said before just a bit of fun and not designed to offend, mislead in any way.
Enjoy, folks! 😘
- After years of inwardly deliberating, finally making the decision to accept and delve in to your kinky side.
2. Wondering what the hell all the initials stand for 😜
BDSM, S&M, D/s, M/f, F/m, B&D, M/s, FLR, RACK, FLM, TIH, H I J K L M N O P?? 😨 Who knew DD didn’t mean Dirty Diana?…Just me? I’ll see myself out…
3. Your genuine surprise at just how many kinks there are out there…then realising your friends branded you the ‘innocent friend’ for a good reason 😂
4. Discovering a particular practice/kink/fetish and it scares the life out of you.
We’ve all been there…😂 Two words: HARD. LIMIT.
5. Along with those we like and are curious to try. Blindfold, anyone? 😉
6. Thinking of your title/preferred pet names you’re most comfortable with…and owning it.
Whatever floats your boat, Master Polar Bear!
7. Scenes, dynamics, implements etc. take A LOT of research.
Safety, negotiations, safe words, the list goes on. If you’re going to do it, don’t run before you can walk. Do. Your. Research!
8. That one best friend who actually knows about your kinky side. When you told them, they told you they were a kinky person too. 😱
Your catch-ups involve tea, cake and talking all things kinky fuckery 😉.
9. Reading up on all the erotic fiction you can find with a D/s dynamic.
Ok, I know Arrow isn’t exactly erotic fiction, but Oliver Queen could be my Dom any day! 😂😍 Umm, I’ve failed this city, Sir! *runs away giggling* 😂😉
10. And while some Doms may look/seem big and scary, they are actually (the good Doms who know what they’re doing) just normal people like you, caring very much about their subs and all play is negotiated and consensual.
I mentioned before a friend of a close friend is a Dom and he’s the biggest sweetie! 😊 I’ve never heard his subs say a bad word about him 😊
11. Those words a Dom uses (y’all know what I’m talking about!) that make you feel like this…
Or like this…
So after a long time feeling like this…
To fully comfortable with your sexuality 😊
You own that kinkiness, honey! 😘
All my love,
*GIFs – GIPHY
*Picture credit – Pinterest