Seeing a few of these posts making the rounds from fellow bloggers and thought I’d see if I could reach 100. It was difficult needless to say! But here it is!
1. My star sign? I’m a fiery lil’ Leo. Rawr!! 😻
2. My favourite herbal teas are red berries and peppermint.
3. Yoga, pilates and Billy Blanks workouts are my favourite ways to exercise.
4. I love being out in the countryside.
5. Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of meeting one of my childhood heroes, Christopher Judge (aka Teal’c from Stargate SG-1). He’s really sweet and an absolute scream!
4. I trained in martial arts and gymnastics as a child.
5. One of my pet peeves are people looking at their phone while out for a meal with their S.O.
6. Growing up, I wanted to be a scientist, specialising in either Astrophysics or Climatology.
7. Until I decided to go into the Arts. I still have interests in the former though.
7. My favourite flowers are roses and cherry blossoms.
8. One of my favourite ways to ‘nerd out’ is cosplay.
9. Instead of Mozart and whale music, my parents played Bryan Adams and Chris Rhea while I was in Mum’s belly.
10. Speaking of which, I was born three weeks premature.
11. I used to write and make my own story books as a kid with staples and paper. Illustrations and all. My most prized book was about a scientist who discovered he could create portals to different dimensions when mixing two chemicals together in his lab. I was 9 when I wrote that one.
12. A long time ago, I played a skater dude in a stage version of High School Musical. Yes, really.
13. I love pastels and royal colours.
14. I’m a sucker a bold, deep red lip.
15. One of my go-to movies for something to make me laugh is Spiderman: Homecoming. The ‘Interrogation Mode’ scene gets me every time!
16. I don’t fair well in the heat.
17. I go absolutely gaga for cats and dogs. Or any adorable animals for that matter. Otters? Awwwww!! 😍
18. I. love. cuddles.
19. Writing this list is more difficult than I thought! I’m a football (soccer) fan, but recently getting more into Baseball and Ice Hockey.
20. On that note, one of my favourite Baseball personalities is Kike Hernandez. The guy’s hilarious and seems like he’d be a scream to be around.
21. I want to visit America and Canada.
22. In fact, I want to visit many countries. If I ever have the means, I’d love to visit every continent.
23. My favourite seasons are Spring and Autumn (Fall).
24. One of my biggest inspirations is my late Nan.
25. I really miss my Nan and late Granddad (paternal).
26. I have pine-green coloured eyes.
27. I find homemaking therapeutic.
28. My Nan taught me how to knit. Plus, knitting is therapeutic for me too, though it’s been a while since I last did it. I’m wanting to get back into so I can knit some scarves.
29. I love my boyfriend’s family cat. He’s a fluffy little beast with a lot of love and cuddles to give.
30. I love vintage style, particularly from the 1940s & 50s.
31. I love books. Currently I’m in between reading The Handmaid’s Tale and Call Me By Your Name.
32. In the colder months, I love being in snuggly clothes, all cosy with a nice cup of tea.
33. Back in 2017, I contracted Scarlet Fever (one of the reasons I became self-employed as I didn’t know how long recovery would take. It’s a long time btw). Never been so ill in my life.
34. I lost my last baby tooth when I was 17. That tooth was bloody stubborn.
35. My hair’s pretty long at the moment, going down to my boobs. I’m wanting to grow it longer so I can donate it to charity, while still leaving it relatively long (short hair does not look good on me!)
36. I love dancing Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba.
37. My favourite spice to use is ground sweet cinnamon. It’s a perfect substitute for sugar in breakfast porridge with some fruit. Yum!
38. I love languages. Currently I’m learning Russian, Arabic and Greek through DuoLingo. Looking to expand my French, Spanish and German as well.
39. I was once an extra in a movie featuring an Oscar nominated actress. For a little while, you can see me in the background.
40. Family is everything to me.
41. I would one day love to surprise my boyfriend with a trip to Japan.
42. I have a dry, self-deprecating sense of humour.
43. I am a firm believer in when visiting a country where a different lanuage is spoken, to at least learn some of the language before going. A huge pet peeve of mine is people not bothering on the grounds of ‘they all speak English anyway.’ If you can put time into booking the holiday, you can put time into learning some of the language.
44. Salmon is my favourite type of fish to eat.
45. I have an eclectic taste in music. A current favourite song is ‘Addicted To Pain’ by Alter Bridge.
46. I love to laugh.
47. On that note, some of my favourite comedians are Robin Williams (RIP 😭) Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias.
48. I have a chronic digestive condition called Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Because of this, I have to be mindful of what I put in my body.
49. I eat mostly healthy, but I have a weakness for chocolate which I’ll have as a treat.
50. Honestly, what I can and can’t have varies from day to day.
51. I love going to the cinema, but I rarely do as tickets and memberships are so expensive. The last movie I saw at the cinema was the third John Wick film with my boyfriend. I’d like to see Joker when it comes out. From the trailer alone it looks amazing!
52. There was a short period of time where I had a series of blonde highlights. Looking back at the pictures, I see why I changed it back. Blonde hair does not suit me!
53. For almost two years, I’ve been growing out my natural hair colour: a coppery dark brown. I no longer dye my hair.
54. I lost my virginity at 19.
55. I bought my first vibrator at 20.
56. While there’s something to be said for showing skin, I like to dress fairly reserved.
57. Like most writers, I have a weakness for stationery.
58. I prefer audio to visual porn.
59. That being said, when I do tune into visual porn, I prefer the more sensual, passionate content.
60. I’m a firm believer in earning respect. There is the civil, cordial respect but in order for a relationship (friendship or otherwise) to progress, I can’t respect you if you’re a horrible, rude person.
61. I use to very much be a people-pleaser. I no longer am. What you see is what you get.
62. That being said, I still get nervous when meeting new people.
63. Up until recently, I had a phobia of gimp-masks. Odd phobia I know, but the idea of not seeing someone’s face in a sexual context really unsettled me. Now I just see it as an aesthetic thing, though I can’t say it’s something I’d go for.
64. I turn to jelly when I see my boyfriend go gaga over babies or animals. He’s one of the few guys I know that unashamedly, openly does so and it’s absolutely adorable.
65. I don’t wear anywhere near as much makeup as I used to. If I do decide to wear a full coverage foundation for a occasion or just to spruce it up, it’s no longer every day like before.
66. The best concerts I’ve ever been to were both Bryan Adams.
67. I always knew that even if I never have children, I could never be with someone who hates kids, or animals.
68. Because of my regularly attending Latin social dances while at university, my nickname at uni, given to me by friends on the course, was ‘Shakira hips’.
69. I’ve only ever done 69 once. I personally enjoyed it, but I get why a lot of folks aren’t too fond, boyfriend included. You want to focus all your attention on your partner when giving oral etc. and if I choose, I would do that as well.
70. I’m a firm believer that while orgasms are awesome, it’s not a requirement for sex to be awesome.
71. I’ve been experimenting with erotic hypnosis audios for a good few months. I so far enjoy them, I find they can relax me and even help me sleep.
72. Being British, tea is the answer to everything.
73. My favourite fruits are strawberries, bananas and blueberries.
74. I enjoy doing things for my boyfriend to make him smile or so he doesn’t have to stress about it.
75. As you all know, I love classic suits on men. They’re timeless, classy and flattering.
76. I also love smart casual and casual. If you’re yourself, that’s all that matters.
77. I’m a sucker for a lovely smile.
78. I’m very inquisitive.
79. I have a thirst for knowledge.
80. If I had unlimited funds dedicated solely for studies, I would work to obtain degrees in Criminal Psychology, the study of human sexuality, and History. Perhaps Astrophysics too while I’m at it! 😂
81. An all-time favourite musical of mine is The Producers.
82. I’m 5’5.
83. I enjoy watching documentaries.
84. I would love to spend one Christmas is a snow-covered cabin in Colorado.
85. I’m an old-school romantic.
86. One of my favourite animals are penguins. They have so much personality and the most adorable little waddle!
87. Put me and my sister in the same room and it’s madness. We’re really close and love to laugh.
88. Cuddles with my boyfriend under the covers, all warm and snuggly, is one of the most intimate things for me. He’s wonderful to snuggle!
89. I once had to snog Kinky Bestie for a show when we were at university. Needless to say, it was a red-faced moment for both of us!
90. Ten more to go, I can do this! My first kiss was at 15 for a school show.
91. As I’ve got older (the ripe old age of 25! 😂 ) I appreciate the comfort of flats over heels so much more.
92. My celebrity crushes vary. Currently, Dylan Bruce is up there (aka Paul from Orphan Black). He’s stunning!
93. I like to journal.
94. One of the best books I’ve ever read and would highly recommend is The Road by Cormac McCarthy.
95. Another one I’d suggest is Normal People by Sally Rooney.
96. A film that has long stayed with me is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
97. I believe in comprehensive sex education over abstinence-only any day of the week.
98. I’m pretty laid-back when it comes to dates.
99. I’m not much of a gamer, but I do enjoy problem solving games when I feel like zoning out with a video game.
100. I prefer to buy my clothes from charity shops, donating what clothes I no longer use to them as well. It goes to a good cause, I save money and it cuts down on ‘fast fashion’, which in turn helps the planet. Plus, repairing clothes rather than throwing away. Make do and mendable!
Phew! Done and dusted *collapses head first into laptop* If anyone else tries this, I look forward to reading it 😊
All my love,