I’ve been nominated for an award! Lord knows what I’ve done to deserve it but a massive thank you to Naughty Nora for the nomination and for supporting this site for so long. If anyone is interested in D/s, DD, Kink etc. do check out Nora’s blog, it’s the bee’s knees!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Ok, so here goes!
Three things about myself
- It takes a lot for me to cry at movies. But no matter how many times I watch it, Titanic will always make me bawl my eyes out. I’ll be perfectly fine until the scene when Rose jumps back on to the ship after Jack puts her in a lifeboat. That and the scene of the men in the engine room before the lights go out. Gets me every time!
- I am that girlfriend that with routinely steal her boyfriend’s hoodies. They’re just so warm and comfy! But considering we semi-live together anyway, 98% of the time he always gets them back!
- I love Kizomba dancing, which I’ve been dancing for about 4 years now. Kizomba’s a partner dance that originated in Angola, but since had influences from Brazil, Cape Verde etc. My city has a bustling Salsa & Kizomba scene so almost every night of the week there’s a dancing class and social where people with a love for these dances get to learn, dance together and socialise. It’s a great atmosphere, everyone dances with everyone and everyone’s welcome. The music is amazing (remixes of popular songs are incredible too) If you don’t know what Kizomba is, here are some videos for you to enjoy! 🙂
Answering Nora’s questions!
- What would you say is your most endearing quality?
I’d like to think I’m a caring person? I can’t stand the idea of not helping someone out who needs help.
2. What is something about yourself you’d like to change/improve?
I’ll openly admit I put way too much pressure on myself when it comes to work, so I’d like to change that and improve taking it more easy on myself.
3. If your house was burning down and you only had time to grab one material possession (let’s assume your entire family & pets are already safely out), what would you save?
This is a tough one. I’ve got a lot of material things that are sentimental and I hold very dear to my heart. If I had to choose one, it would be a string of pearls given to me from my late grandmother.
4. What is something that makes you feel nostalgic?
Music. I have so many memories attached to songs that if I’m out and hear said songs playing, those memories of “that crazy night out” or “that time I did a crappy pole dance in a nightclub” (yes, I did that *hides*) just come flooding right back.
5. Favourite dessert?
Anything chocolate related. Can’t beat a good chocolate cake with a dollop of ice cream. Yum!
Very much like Nora said, even if you don’t appear in these nominations, your readership is appreciated so much! (If you’ve already been nominated by a previous person and don’t wish to answer these questions, that’s totally fine!)
My questions for you!
- If you could travel back to any point in time, what era would you choose and why?
- What would you say has been your biggest achievement(s) in your life so far?
- With what you know now, what would you say to your 18-year-old self?
- Imagine you weren’t in your current job. What would be your most/least favourite job to have?
- Name a favourite book and why it is a favourite.