1. The bad news is nothing lasts forever. The good news is nothing lasts forever.
2. Adopt a ‘no mind games, no bullshit’ approach to dating. It makes things much easier.
3. It’s ok to remove yourself from toxic people, even if you’ve known them for years.
4. Massive pet peeve of mine: For the love of God, if you’re having dinner with someone PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY. Unless it’s absolutely necessary it’s just plain rude.
5. Organise all your important documents in to files. Bank statements, invoices, contracts, the works. It’ll make it easier for when the stress of doing your taxes comes around.
6. Anyone who tells you you’re too old to sing Disney songs you shouldn’t listen to. You’re never too old for Disney songs.
7. Take up knitting. It’s fun and seriously therapeutic.
8. Budgeting becomes your new best friend.
9. Your body will change all over again.
10. Read as much as you can.
All my love,